Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stuff I Did Over Winter Break

1) Baked:
Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Brownies (my friends' favourite)
Clementine Cake! Yummy.

2) Created my first cookie recipe! Cheerio Raisin Bites

3) Finished a couple books

4) Received about a ton of presents. BAKING EQUIPMENT! YIPPEE! I predict many a baking storm coming our way.

5) Went out to eat. A lot. And had so much cake. Urgh...

6) Jump-roped 3000 times in half an hour and near about killed myself the next day at taekwondo class. Did this thing twice and have plans to go out and do it again TODAY. Ow.

7) Turned 18. Omgosh old.

8) Cleaned my desk. It promptly went back to its original state after about a day.

9) Watched probably more than half of the 85 episodes of Family Outing*. Worked out my ab muscles a lot by laughing, chuckling, chortling, and choking.
* Korean TV show

10) Tried to do physics and math. Failed this.

11) Went boxing day shopping and wanted to jump off the escalator. Wouldn't have hurt myself anyway, there were just too many people crawling. all. over. the. mall.
No more of that, I say.

12) Bought some new clothes and shoes. Hate shopping now with a passion.

Quite an eventful two weeks. Most restful I've had in a few years, anyway.
Looking forward to the new year! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment