Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


Here we go...

1) Do 6 laps on lane 8 on the track in 15 minutes. I've slowly slowed down over the course of the last three months, which is sad because I'd built up to 6 laps in 16 minutes or so... :( I don't like winter. It is not a good season to be out in the weather.

2) Drink two extra glasses of water than I usually would.

3) Get to bed at 11:30pm. No more 1am homework parties.

4) Get into UBC! Wheeee

5) Bake some of this stuff:
Lemon Olive Oil Cake
Ice Cream Scones
Sweet Potato Bundt Cake
Chocolate Puddle Cookies
Oven-Baked Fries
Lemon Meringue Pie
Chocolate Silk Pie
Blueberry Pie
Carrot Cake

...bake my sister some birthday cupcakes. And cake pops. She likes the pretty stuff.

6) 1 book/month. Start with Wuthering Heights.

7) Practice speaking French because God knows I've forgotten half the language. Maybe I should sign up for Explore again this year...

8) Get my driver's license. Immediately.

9) Start swimming again.

10) Check out some new restaurants. Stop going to Earls and Hmart and Whole Foods to 'eat out'.

1 comment:

  1. ..but WholeFoods is AWESOME!!!

    we should bake something from that list together ;)

    ReplyDelete